The AMD Embedded G-Series SOC platform is a high-performance, low-power System-on-Chip (SOC) design, featured with enterprise-class error-correction code (ECC) memory support, dual and quad-core variants, integrated discrete-class GPU and I/O controller on the same die. The small-footprint, ECC-capable SOC sets the new foundation for a power-efficient platform for content-rich multimedia processing and workload processing that is well-suited for a broad variety of embedded applications.
- Superior Performance Per Watt
- The AMD Embedded G-Series SOC platform delivers an exceptionally high-definition visual experience and the ability to take advantage of heterogeneous computing while maintaining a low-power design.
- Enabling Low-power, Innovative Small Form Factor Designs
- The AMD G-Series SOC is a small footprint and low-power solution that reduces overall system costs.
- Optimizing Business Value
- The AMD Embedded G-Series SOC platform brings performance and efficiency with desirable features, delivering lower TCO and higher ROI.
The AMD Embedded G-Series SOC is the next step in the evolution of x86 technology integration.